Register Today for the 4th Annual Women, Influence & Power in Law Conference to learn with top industry speakers:
See the complete list of speakers
- Are the amended Federal Rules giving you headaches? Angela Padilla, Managing Counsel, Litigation and Employment Law, Uber Technologies will be speaking on how she has addressed the changes and what advice she has for her peers.
- Ask your pressing questions on recent changes in employment law in the 301 session with Chai Feldblum, Commissioner, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Understand how to proactively address risk in your third party contracts with advice from Angela Chien, Senior Counsel, Google.
- Make privacy a part of your corporate culture with best practices from Megan Duffy, Privacy Counsel, Snapchat.
- Learn from Maryanne Lavan, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Lockheed Martin, among the highest paid female legal officers as listed by Corporate Counsel magazine, on how to delegate and mentor as a General Counsel.
Save $150 through Aug 26, 2016
Reference code "EMALM5"
888-608-6754 | email customer service
*Discount will not be applied if code is not entered. Offer is valid for new attendees registering for the WIPL General Conference only, cannot be combined with other promotions and does not apply to group registrations.
Add The Executive Leadership Forum - B.I.O. (By Invitation Only) to your registration for only $200!
September 21, 2016
This year’s Theme is the Mini M.B.A.
What separates a fledging Assistant General Counsel from a fully formed General Counsel? A crucial dynamic to consider is the General Counsel’s advisory role to the executive team grows. These days the General Counsel is often seen as a full member of the executive team. These sessions are geared towards building an increased understanding of business concepts that will help you stand out and rise.
You may register for B.I.O. during the registration process. If your attendance is not accepted, you will be contacted by the conference producers and your B.I.O. fee refunded.
|2016 Keynote Speaker
University Professor of Social Policy, Law and Women's Studies
2016 Highlighted Speakers
About the 4th Annual Women, Influence & Power in Law Conference
The fourth Annual Women, Influence & Power in Law Conference is the only national forum facilitating women-to-women exchange on current legal issues. This conference is led and facilitated almost exclusively by women, encouraging an exchange between women in-house counsel and women outside counsel on the day’s most pressing legal challenges. Through panels, keynote interviews and interactive discussions, the event will have a substantive focus while fostering networking, covering topics that matter most to corporate counsel, outside counsel, and public sector attorneys.
Summit Professional Networks, a division of ALM Media, LLC. Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved.
You have received this email as %%emailaddr%%.